Finalists across the three areas of focus will have an opportunity to compete for prize money and consideration for further investment by the University in advancing their idea.
- Student teams will respond to a challenge associated with E, S, or G.
- Students from any college or division are eligible and encouraged to participate.
- Teams will submit their idea via a 100-second video.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams will be selected for each focus area.
- $25,000 will be awarded across the winning teams in the form of prize money.